Zonar has been named a finalist for the 2017 Seattle Business Magazine’s 7th annual Tech Impact Awards competition in the SAAS category. Zonar beat out dozens of other great companies in the Pacific Northwest and everyone here is ecstatic at the accolade. We will find out Tuesday, September 26th at Seattle’s MoPOP in front of […]
If you are using paper logs today, the ELD Mandate applies to you. Learn why and what you need to prepare for from Zonar’s Vice President of Compliance Fred Fakkema.
Former Washington State Trooper and Zonar VP of Compliance offers advice on what to look for when searching for an ELD provider.
Part 1: What is the Difference Between AOBRD and ELD? Watch below or visit here to learn more including information on the misunderstood exception to the ELD rule.
Don’t just take our word for it. See how Knight Transportation is using Zonar to enhance its fleet performance.
- 5 Things to Ask your Child’s School Bus Driver
- CVSA’s Brake Safety Day is Sept. 7, 2017
- 3 Steps to Get Your Fleet Ready for Back to School
- Learn How Transportation Technology Can Make Back-to-School a Breeze
- Cummins Connected Diagnostics™ is Now Available Through Zonar’s Smart Fleet Management Solution
- commercial vehicles
- Data Analytics
- Fleet Management
- Mass Transit
- metro bus
- Over the road
- Pre- and Post- Trip Inspections
- Pupil Transportation
- rider count
- School Bus
- School Bus Technology
- student tracking
- Zonar Employee Profile